http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png 0 0 lbernut http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png lbernut2015-04-27 13:33:142015-04-27 13:35:11Daily #Indices
Thought of the day: “There are no shortcuts to evolution”, Louis Brandeis
- Great traders are not smarter, they have smarter trading habits
- If You are interested in short-selling, trading systems, position sizing, trading psychology, visit us at: www.alphasecurecapital.com
- BURCAP Bullish Weakness 2015-04-24.png
- MERVAL Bullish Weakness 2015-04-24.png
- VILSE Bullish Weakness 2015-04-24.png
- Bullish weakness: Longer-term trend is bullish. There has been some temporary weakness, but the uptrend is likely to resume
- Bearish strength: Longer-term trend is bearish. There has been some temporary rally, but the downtrend is likely to resume
- Volatility Channels (Horizontal dotted lines) : Markets often retest swings. This is a volatility buffer to allow wiggle room.
- Volatility Channel: Think of the other side of a volatility channel of the distance it would take to close half the position to break even if the remainder was to hit the stop loss
- #n%: Think of it as a rudimentary equity at risk position sizing. It is 1% divided by the distance from the day the swing is recorded to the volatility channel
- Disclaimer: this is neither a solicitation, nor an investment advice
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!