http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png 0 0 lbernut http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png lbernut2015-03-30 02:35:072015-03-30 02:35:07Weekly ETF signals 2015/03/30
Weekly ETF signals 2015/03/30
- Bullish weakness: Longer-term trend is bullish. There has been some temporary weakness, but the uptrend is likely to resume
- Bearish strength: Longer-term trend is bearish. There has been some temporary rally, but the downtrend is likely to resume
- Volatility Channels (Horizontal dotted lines) : 1 Average True Range (ATR) away from the swing
- #X%: this is the distance from the opposite Volatility Channel. For example, in a bullish trend, it would be the distance from the swing low. It can be inetrpreted as a rudimentary 1% equity at risk bet sizing
- Disclaimer: this is neither a solicitation, nor an investment advice.
AGG iShares Weekly Bullish weakness 2015-03-30
BND Vanguard Weekly Bullish weakness 2015-03-30
IEF Weekly Bullish weakness 2015-03-30
TLT iShares Weekly Bullish weakness 2015-03-30
TBT proshares Weekly bearish strength 2015-03-30
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!