The world does not need yet another market commentator. Our tools are designed to help investors along their investment journey
- Signals: trend reversal signals (Bull/Bear) on equity indices, Forex and government bonds
- Trading systems: simple steps from concept, back tests to auto-trade
- Money management: bet sizing algorithms, money/risk management tools
- Psychology: research and practical tools on habit formation
- Topics: discussions on the industry, trends
- Bullish Weakness: general trend remains bullish. Temporary weakness is over, now the uptrend resumes. Low Volatility Channel is 1 ATR below the swing low.
- Bearish strength: general trend remains bearish. Temporary rally is over, now the downtrend resumes. High Volatility Channel is 1 ATR above swing high
Bear markets start in highly volatile sideways markets: bulls fight bears. They end in low volatile sideways markets: indifference
We do not advise anyone to buy or sell anything. It would be wise however to reduce concentration on the long side.