http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png 0 0 lbernut http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png lbernut2015-06-04 11:00:422015-06-04 11:00:42Daily #ETF signals
Daily #ETF signals
Thought of the day: “Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become”, Angelina Jolie, Happy Birthday
- Great traders are not smarter, they have smarter trading habits
- If You are interested in short-selling, trading systems, position sizing, trading psychology, visit us at: www.alphasecurecapital.com
- EWGS Bullish Weakness 2015-06-04 17.40.35.png
- UDN Bullish Weakness 2015-06-03.png
- EWO Bullish Weakness 2015-06-03.png
- EWI Bullish Weakness 2015-06-03.png
- UUP Bearish Strength 2015-06-03.png
- TLT Bearish Strength 2015-06-03.png
- TFI Bearish Strength 2015-06-03.png
- MBB Bearish Strength 2015-06-03.png
- Bullish weakness: Longer-term trend is bullish. There has been some temporary weakness, but the uptrend is likely to resume
- Bearish strength: Longer-term trend is bearish. There has been some temporary rally, but the downtrend is likely to resume
- Volatility Channels (Horizontal dotted lines) : Markets often retest swings. This is a volatility buffer to allow wiggle room.
- Volatility Channel: Think of the other side of a volatility channel of the distance it would take to close half the position to break even if the remainder was to hit the stop loss
- #n%: Think of it as a rudimentary equity at risk position sizing. It is 1% divided by the distance from the day the swing is recorded to the volatility channel
- Disclaimer: this is neither a solicitation, nor an investment advice
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!