http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png 0 0 lbernut http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png lbernut2015-05-25 09:20:132015-05-25 09:20:13Daily #ETF signals
Daily #ETF signals
Thought of the day: “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”, Ralph waldo Emerson, Happy Birthday
- Great traders are not smarter, they have smarter trading habits
- If You are interested in short-selling, trading systems, position sizing, trading psychology, visit us at: www.alphasecurecapital.com
- WIP Bearish Strength
- AAXJ Bullish Weakness
- Bullish weakness: Longer-term trend is bullish. There has been some temporary weakness, but the uptrend is likely to resume
- Bearish strength: Longer-term trend is bearish. There has been some temporary rally, but the downtrend is likely to resume
- Volatility Channels (Horizontal dotted lines) : Markets often retest swings. This is a volatility buffer to allow wiggle room.
- Volatility Channel: Think of the other side of a volatility channel of the distance it would take to close half the position to break even if the remainder was to hit the stop loss
- #n%: Think of it as a rudimentary equity at risk position sizing. It is 1% divided by the distance from the day the swing is recorded to the volatility channel
- Disclaimer: this is neither a solicitation, nor an investment advice
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!