http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png 0 0 lbernut http://alphasecurecapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo-e1426537613238.png lbernut2015-05-06 15:59:402015-05-06 15:59:40
Thought of the day: “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing on the shore and staring at the water”, Rabindranath Tagore, Bengali poet, Happy Birthday
- Great traders are not smarter, they have smarter trading habits
- If You are interested in short-selling, trading systems, position sizing, trading psychology, visit us at: www.alphasecurecapital.com
- VNINDEX Bearish Strength 2015-05-06.png
- VNM Viet Nam ETF Bearish Strength with signals 2015-05-06.png For the sake of disclosure, I went Short the corresponding Viet Nam ETF, signal happened before the Index. This is not a solicitation, just disclosure for educational purpose. This is a rare view into the system with its complete arsenal: Stop Loss, Limit, Position Sizing, Exit logic and coloring scheme. This is synthetically the same as what is presented above, but in a different way. I trade my signals
- Bullish weakness: Longer-term trend is bullish. There has been some temporary weakness, but the uptrend is likely to resume
- Bearish strength: Longer-term trend is bearish. There has been some temporary rally, but the downtrend is likely to resume
- Volatility Channels (Horizontal dotted lines) : Markets often retest swings. This is a volatility buffer to allow wiggle room.
- Volatility Channel: Think of the other side of a volatility channel of the distance it would take to close half the position to break even if the remainder was to hit the stop loss
- #n%: Think of it as a rudimentary equity at risk position sizing. It is 1% divided by the distance from the day the swing is recorded to the volatility channel
- Disclaimer: this is neither a solicitation, nor an investment advice
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!